- 🌱 22,000 Seeds! 34 SUPER easy to grow Heirloom vegetable seed varieties for your Survival Garden. From a real LICENSED seed company. That means no seed in little dime bags packed on someone’s kitchen table. Real paper seed packets with an expiration date, lot # and germination number as required by Federal Seed Law. There is a reason seed companies have been using PAPER packets for over 200 years. Seed are living organisms that need to breathe. These packets actually have planting instructions!
- 🌱 This collection contains full-size seed packets of beet, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, chard, corn, cucumber, eggplant, basil, thyme, kale, lettuce, melon, mustard, onion, pea, sweet pepper, hot pepper, pumpkin, radish, spinach, summer squash, winter squash, tomato, and watermelon.
- 🌱 Over 22,000 vegetable seeds that can keep for over 5 years in the right conditions, and will produce 13,000 pounds of food for your survival and health, tailor-made to be easy growing, high yielding, all sealed in a convenient, secure, space-saving Mylar package that’s waterproof, resealable, and easy to toss in your Go Bag or Bugout Bag. Guaranteed fresh, just harvested 2019 seed stock with germination rates that always exceed Federal minimums.
- 🌱 Comes with a 48 pg in-depth planting/seed saving guide written by experts here at Sustainable Seed Company. Call us or stop by our 13,000′ facility and meet our experts in person! We are here to help you GROW and succeed.
- 🌱 Our unique workforce enables U.S. Veterans, troubled youth, 2nd chance and disabled Americans a fulfilling career. Allowing significant contributions to their lives, community and allowing Sustainable Seed to grow and give back to this wonderful country we live in. We also donate to over 100 charitable organizations globally. We believe in “Pay it forward”! Thank you for supporting us.